- Management of Breast Disorders
- Breast Pain and Infections
- Introduced Stereotactic Core Needle Biopsy (Mammotome) to SW Florida in the 1990's
- Breast Cancer, for both Male and Female patients
- Pioneer of Sentinel Node Biopsy in SW Florida for breast cancer staging
- Advanced Techniques for Breast Conservation and Oncoplastic Reconstruction
- Skin and Nipple Sparking Mastectomy
- State of the Art Breast Cancer Oncoplastic Surgery
- Over 10 years experience with Hidden Scar Surgery
- Gynecomastia in male patients
- Balloon Brachytherapy (Forszpaniak Tunneling Technique)
- Radio-frequency Tumor Ablation
- Performed more than 5000 breast cancer surgeries over the last 25 years
Dr. Forszpaniak uses the latest and most advanced methods to help diagnose and treat patients with breast cancer and breast related disorders. Naples Breast Surgery Center works closely with a team of highly skilled radiologists, radiation and medical oncologists and plastic sugeons to provide state of the art diagnostic and treatment options.
"It is our goal at Naples Breast Surgery Center to serve our patients in the most compassionate and sensitive way.
It is our objective to provide our patients with the most advanced technology and hightest standards of breast surgery."
~ Jan Forszpaniak, M.D. and Staff
To make your appointment as quick and easy as possible, we ask you please bring the following with you to your scheduled visit:
- A list of your current prescription and/or over the counter medications
- Pertinent information about your medical/surgical history
- Completed patient forms click HERE to download now
© 2011 Naples Breast Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved.